Did You Suffer An Injury In A Retail Store? We Can Help.
The last thing you expect while shopping at a retail store is to get injured in an accident. Unfortunately, shoppers are at risk for accidents due to store owners and managers not keeping their stores safe for their customers. When dangerous conditions exist, the store must take all reasonable actions to fix them.
Our experience and expertise:
For over 40 years, the retail store accident lawyers at The Law Offices of Bailey & Burke have successfully represented the injured with a 99.6% success rate.
Retail store accident law is a very specialized area of law that requires the experience and expertise of an accident lawyer, with a proven track record. We have the highest rating and are recognized as one of the premier retail store accident personal injury law firms.
We are very aware of the great bodily harm a retail store accident can cause, and our lawyers and legal staff will do everything possible to get you through the physical, financial and emotional challenges of your accident.
How we will win your case:
Our retail store accident attorneys use:
- Accident reconstruction specialists
- Human factor experts
- Any other forensic experts necessary to prove how the accident occurred
Our accident lawyers will be able to determine when such experts are needed and how to best use them in negotiations with the insurance company to settle the case, or for use at trial to obtain the highest possible recovery for you.
Compensation you are entitled to:
As a retail store accident victim, you are entitled to the following compensation that is applicable to you.
- Payment of your medical bills
- Compensation for future medical care
- Medical treatment, whether you have insurance or not
- Recovery of your loss of earnings and any future losses
- Reimbursement for your out-of-pocket expenses incurred
- Maximum recovery for pain and suffering of your physical and emotional injuries
Types of retail store accidents:
The lawyers at The Law Offices of Bailey & Burke are currently accepting cases against the following stores:
- Home Depot
- Natick Mall
- The Shops at Blackstone Valley
- Greendale Mall
- The Mall at Whitney Field
- Shoppers World
- Other Big Box Stores
- TJ Maxx/Home Goods
- Wholesale Clubs
- Sports Authority
- Burlington Mall
If you were injured in a store accident and you do not see your store on this list, call us anyway and we should still be able to handle your case.
Most BIG BOX stores are self-insured:
Most retail stores are self-insured companies. Therefore, an attorney must be familiar with the inner working on said company. The Law Offices of Bailey & Burke have had many successful cases against these and other retail store companies. Put our experience to work for you.
Typical Causes Of Retail Store Accidents:
- Poorly-lit parking lots and stairways
- Ice and snow on sidewalks and parking lots
- Spills on store floors
- Overloaded shelves
- Falling merchandise
- Broken railings
- Slips and falls
- There are many other causes of accidents in retail stores. The lawyers at The Law Offices of Bailey & Burke fully investigate whatever caused your accident as well as those who are responsible for the premises such as snow plow companies or landlords to maximize your recovery.
If you need assistance obtaining the proper medical care for your injuries, we can help you. Our assistance entails fighting your own health insurance carrier to get authorization for proper medical treatment, or to get a second medical opinion for your injury.
If you don’t have health insurance, we can still obtain immediate medical treatment for you, and you don’t have to pay back the doctors until you receive the money from your settlement.
Speak to an attorney now:
If you or a loved one has been injured in a retail store accident in Massachusetts, you can count on our attorneys to provide experienced, caring and personalized legal representation.
Please call now at 888-870-0925 for an immediate, no-obligation free consultation with our accident attorneys.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our law firm, and what we can do for you. We wish you a speedy recovery.