The Right Lawyer
Makes All The Difference
With a success rate of 99.6 percent, The Law Offices of Bailey & Burke understand what it takes to win cases and help our clients get back on their financial feet again.
ROBERT M. BAILEY
- Personal Injury- Plaintiff
- Catastrophic Brain Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Trailer Truck Accidents
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- University of Massachusetts (Lowell Tech)
- Mechanical Engineering, B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1966
- Massachusetts, 1971
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Massachusetts State Bar, Member
- Worcester County Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Clinton Bar Association, Member
- Boston Bar Association, Member
Bob's background as a Mechanical Engineer with many years of engineering experience and as an Attorney has given him a significant advantage in pursuing and litigating personal injury claims. Knowledge of engineering and design principles have aided him in presenting claims where scientific/engineering issues were involved in such matters as:
- Defective design of products and premises;
- Reconstruction of motor vehicle accidents involving expert testimony;
- Occupation and safety regulations (OSHA);
- Injuries sustained in minor property damage accidents.
Bob, as a Licensed Insurance Broker, also has knowledge and experience when it comes to insurance issues that in particular, involve Personal Injury Claims. That extra knowledge assists him in addressing any insurance coverage issues that the insurance company claims representatives may raise in defending the negligent parties insurer.
Attorney Robert M. Bailey has blended his backgrounds in engineering and insurance with his experience as an Attorney presently is focusing his concentration on helping clients who have suffered injury/damages due to the fault of another. He has been successful in recovering substantial amounts for clients totalling in excess of Thirty Million.
(See Case Results)
Continuing Legal Education:
Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education Programs involving issues of interest relative to personal injury claims.
Insurance courses of interest offered by different organizations, including the Independent Insurance Agents of Massachusetts Organization.
Golf - Member, International Golf Course - Bolton, MA and The Boulders, Carefree, AZ Southwest Culture
Sporting Events - College Football/Basketball and Professional Sports Kennebunk, Maine
Married for 53 years - Judith (Fadgen) Bailey Father of two sons - Robert M. Bailey, Jr., Managing Partner of Kerrigan, O'Malley & Bailey Insurance Agency
Attorney Shawn P. Bailey, Partner- Law Office of Bailey & Burke
Four Grandchildren- Matthew, Madelyn, Kierlan, Makena - Ages 20 - 13