Get Compensation If A Product Caused Your Injury
In Massachusetts, the law requires that products must be safe for a “reasonable foreseeable intended use,” and must come with proper instructions and sufficient warnings. However, when the product causes serious injury, the manufacturer may be held liable for damages. At The Law Offices of Bailey & Burke, our Massachusetts products liability lawyers represent clients hurt by:
- Products without adequate instructions
- Products that malfunction like in a defective door latch, defective seat belts or air bag injuries in cars
- Products that are poorly designed, potentially snowblowers, chain saws, lawn mowers, power tools and equipment
- Products that were improperly manufactured such as staircase defects
- Dangerous prescription drugs like Vioxx and Fen-Phen
- Harmful products like asbestos
Because most companies are focused more on bottom line profits than consumer safety, you need to take your own safety into your own hands. We can help. Our personal injury attorneys are dedicated to representing clients who have suffered serious harm from dangerous and defective products.
Since our firm was started in 1971, we know that many large manufacturing companies, drug companies and insurance companies put their own needs before yours. That is why you need to hire our attorneys to give you a chance at getting the fair and just compensation you are entitled to. Our personal injury attorneys will aggressively fight for compensation for you to pay for your:
- Medical bills
- Future medical care
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Recovery of loss of earnings
- Medical attention for all injuries
- Money for your pain and suffering
- Compensation for emotional distress
- Reimbursement for medical bills incurred
- Psychological counseling due to your injury, if necessary
- Costs involved to revise scarring or disfigurement by cosmetic surgery, if necessary
Following a free initial consultation at time and location convenient to you, our attorneys will thoroughly analyze your cases, calling in health professionals and investigators to develop a strong case. We also ask that all clients help by saving and documenting all written medical correspondence, as well as noting any changes in their daily life following the exposure to the product.
If you would like the attorneys of to review your particular situation, call us at 978-706-6618 to schedule a free consultation at a time and location of your convenience.